Royal Mail Shipping Manager module integrates Royal Mail's shipping API V2 with magento which is compatible with Click & drop. Magento admin can manage shipping (create shipment/print label) using magento's native interface used for shipment process. There is no need to create shipments on royal mail shipping panel as this is automatically handled within magento. The process is totally synchronised so that a shipment created in magento is automatically sent to Royal mail shipping manager tool and labels are printed within magento.
Admin can manage royalmail shipping rates using rate matrix (Configure shipping rates) interface. Complex rate conditions based on weight and destination can also be configured easily. Shipping rates can be added in bulk using CSV import/export feature as well.
Compatible with all Magento1 CE versions above 1.6.*.*.
Also Available on Magento 2 - We also offer 50% discount on Magento 2 if you purchase this extension for M1.
|Functions as Described|
|Functions as Described|
1. Will DMO discontinuation has any effect on this extension?
The extension will be functional and has no effect even after the DMO is discontinued.
2. Will this extension work with Click & Drop?
Yes, the extension works with Royal Mail Click & Drop to generate shipping labels in Magento.
3. Where can I find the demo of the extension?
Frontend Url: http://royalmail.streammarket.co.uk/
4. Where I can find the help related to the extension?
Click here to download help document which will guide you step-by-step to configure the module, adding shipping rates, order processing, print shipping labels, etc.
5. Is your extension compatible to Magento 2?
Yes you can check at https://extensions.streammarket.co.uk/royal-mail-shipping-manager-m2.html - We also offer 50% discount on Magento 2 if you purchase this extension for M1.
6. Do you provide support and help to install the extension on our magento website?
Yes we offer free installation, 6 months free support and lifetime free upgrades.
7. What details you need for installing the extension on our website?
In order to install the extension on your website, we need below details:
SSH server OR control panel OR database access
Magento Admin login needed
Royal Mail Credentials needed which you need to request from your Royal Mail account manager - This includes Application ID, API Username, API Password
Developer Account needed on http://developer.royalmail.net/ . We can also create developer account with the help of above given credentials but we will need an Email ID from you to link the account.
Allowed services and shipping rates and countries you ship as per your contract with Royal Mail
8. Does this only work with DMO or will it work with Royal Mail OBA, PPI and CLICK AND DROP?
The extension integrates with DMO and Click & Drop through Royal Mail Shipping API V2(SOAP) as on https://developer.royalmail.net/api.
9. Is it possible to select if the shipment is a Large Letter or Parcel when select 24 / 48
Yes the extension provides the ability to select the service from the valid list of services allowed by Royal mail.
10. Is it possible for it to print the shipment label at the point I process the shipment?
Yes if the shipping method for the order was selected as Royal Mail then the shipping lebel can be generated at the same time by ticking the checkbox when doing shipment. You can print labels in three ways:
1. Open shipment view page of order after the shipment is created and print label.
2. From Sales>Orders grid, using mass action - Print Shipping Labels.
3. From Sales>Royal mail>Shipments
11. While doing mass shipment if any order fails due to address validation or any other issue then what happens?
If shipment for any order fails then it will have no effect on other orders in queue and they will be processed. On the same page you will find the error and success message for each order with the link to open order detail page.
12. If I were to install a post code verification system into our checkout page, would your system work along side this?
Yes it will work fine
Initial release with features:
- Royal Mail Shipping API V2 integration
- Create Royal Mail Shipment
- Print Shipping Label
- Manage Royal Mail Shipping Rates
- Manage manifest manually or update the setting to automatically generate it at specified time
- Ship orders in mass using "Ship with Royal Mail" mass action in order grid